Thursday, August 18, 2011

Monica Sanz's notes: My name is Paytem Jane

Monica, or maybe we have to say Payt, wrote in her blog! Paytem Jane is her name:
There was a time, when I though that the most important to make music was to show my warriors how I felt, at the time I don't always wanted, but this is not the way I do anymore.Lots of things, not all of them good, has happened to me lately and the main reasons why I'm still here fighting are: the promise I did to myself of getting my dream, the fact my grandma always wanted me to get it, and the strongest one: the unconditional support of my people and fans.When I was younger I used to ask everybody around me for calling me Monica in public (remember my twitter? @MonicaIsMyName), because it sounded better to me than the way they used to call me, but I don't need it anymore. Working on making music ( yes, I do although it doesn't look like. I have this terrible frustration about can not releasing songs yet, too) has made me find myself and I really want, as I said once long time ago, trying myself. Simply because I need to be honest with you and me . At the time I wanna make come true the dream of two little girls who wished to see their names on the cover of an album.Apart of this, I used to think I only had to show my warriors when I'm up or when things go good. I still don't know how you know it sometimes but, when I'm down, only you guys, can take me up and you really do. I don't know, but maybe it's because you know me better than what I think and that's why I wanna have a closer relationship with the army. I don't wanna show my feelings and my dream anymore, I wanna share my feelings and dreams with you in all the senses. That's why it's too weird to me when you call me Monica or anything else.I also read all of your letters I can, and lots of you write that you dreamt with music too. So I found the way of making some dreams come true at the time I do mine, because I know how lucky I am because of the opportunity I have.I know it's gonna be funny but after repeating thousand of times that "I am Monica Sanz", today I wanna share with all of you my new most said words: "My name is Paytem Jane" ( Warriors can call me Payt like my friends do ;) )I hope you understand and I hope talking to you soon!Love you from the bottom of my heart. Claws up!
Payt.

No comments:

Post a Comment