Thursday, September 26, 2013

Paytem Jane's Blog: @LibrosDuermen


Not is my favorite book, but when I was little I read "The Enchanted Forest" over and over again. Maybe is not a book for adults but now I've noticed that always influenced me, and my second CD will have a magical atmosphere, possibly because of it..

I guess that I liked it so much because I wanted to have my own magical world to escape from my horrible existence and I wanted so much to be real ... My conviction cost me some teasing and fighting but, as I thought, this exist. Six years ago I found the enchanted forest 12 kilometers from Stockholm, I swear! It was full of fireflies flashing and nobody takes it out my head that I saw a troll. I'm not sure if it was a good one, and that is because I don't returned!

Do you know any place like this one??

I'd love that you recommend me your places!

No comments:

Post a Comment